About Me

My photo
I live on a ranch in West Texas, where my husband, son, and I raise a few cattle. Our only crop is feed for the cows and my husband insists he is a "rancher" rather than a "farmer," although the place we now call home used to be his grandfather's farm. I drive 75 miles to Abilene for my job as a University librarian. I love the job and the drive.

Monday, June 22, 2009

23 Things: Thing 3

Ok, I give up. I cannot get my avatar to show. I had fun creating her. I've gone to export in Yahoo avatars, and I've copied the HTML code into the HTML/Java gadget in my blog, but all that shows is a little box with an x in it. Someone please help! I've looked at the Dashboard to try to get a clue, but I can't figure it out. I guess I'll try to continue without her.

3 comments:

  1. all of us are suffering the same furustration...sometihng has gone wrong with the html code and blogger...they currently do not like each other. The work around is to go back and save your avatar as a picture (jpg file)...and then go to your blog and use the picture gadget rather than the html gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt your same frustration. My son was helping me work through it and he ended up having to walk away. I was suffering from computer rage.
    We got through it. I am just alittle concerned about how I will do on the following activities if that rattled me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get mine to show either. I feel the same frustration as you.

    ReplyDelete