About Me

My photo
I live on a ranch in West Texas, where my husband, son, and I raise a few cattle. Our only crop is feed for the cows and my husband insists he is a "rancher" rather than a "farmer," although the place we now call home used to be his grandfather's farm. I drive 75 miles to Abilene for my job as a University librarian. I love the job and the drive.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing 21 - Podcasts and Videocasts

Well, I downloaded PhotoStory and enjoyed playing with it. I've made a short podcast about life on our ranch, mainly because the only pictures I have are of cows... :) And I am probably the only person in the universe who doesn't download music, so I have none to add to my podcast because I really didn't feel that any of PhotoStory's music offerings fit my pictures. Also, I don't have a microphone, so I used titles on my pictures rather than narration. For now, this is what you get.

But it is amazing that I can make a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment